Our Most Recent Mini-Conference
Coherent/II-VI Foundation held an exciting, valuable virtual mini-conference on Friday, May 12, 2023 hosted by The Ohio State University.
Next Generation Materials for Ultra Performance Microwave and Power Switching Applications
Presentations were made by students from the following schools on these research projects:
- University of Buffalo, PI Professor Uttam Singisetti – Next Generation Ultrawide-Bandgap Electronics
- Kyoto University, PI Professor Tsunenobu Kimoto – Fundamental Study on Carrier Transport in n- and p-Channel SiC MOSFETs
- Ohio State University, PI Professor Anant Agarwal – Reliable SiC Power MOSFET Design Methodology
- University of California, Santa Barbara, PI Professor Sriram Krishnamoothy – Epitaxial Growth of Ultra-Wide Bandgap Gallium (Aluminum) Oxide Thin Films and Heterostructures
- Carnegie Mellon University, PIs Professors Lisa Porter and Robert Davis – Fundamental Research on Gallium-Oxide Epitaxial Films: Investigation of Polymorphs for High Efficiency Power Electronics
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.